Vista Adult School’s mission is to prepare you with the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve your academic and career goals in a high quality and accessible learning environment.
Classes at Vista Adult School are offered during the day and evening, with some courses offered online. Our advisors work with you to create a schedule and course of study that works best for you.
Interested in career training? Vista Adult School offers a wide array of Career Technical Education (CTE) courses, certifications, and program pathways. Classes offer high quality, affordable, hands-on training in areas such as:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Medical Assistant/Medical Billing and Coding
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Certificate Program
- Human Resources Certificate Program
- Culinary Arts
- CompTIA (A+, N+,S+, CSA+)
- Citizenship Classes
Learning for Success
Vista Adult School is WASC accredited and committed to providing exemplary education designed to engage, inspire, and empower you to take your education goals to the next level. Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), and CTE programs are offered at Vista Adult School.
The ESL program provides English learners with listening, speaking, reading, writing, and critical thinking skills. The program offers six ESL Levels, ranging from basic literacy to advanced English language development. All ESL classes are free of charge.
Interested in obtaining your high school diploma or passing a high school equivalency exam? Vista Adult School offers a self-paced program so you are in control of how quickly you complete your goal. Vista Adult School is an authorized testing center for the General Education Diploma (GED) and HiSET exams both of which are California approved High School Equivalency Exams.
Student Support Services
Your success is the number one priority. Vista Adult School offers additional support services that can help you maximize your educational experience. Student services include:
- FREE childcare
- Internship Opportunities
- Student transition center that offers tutoring, academic counseling, computers for student use, and one-on-one assistance with career planning and student success.
- Authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center and GED/HiSET Exam test site
- Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) liaisons available to assist students with disabilities advance in or enter the workplace for the first time.