Celebrating 50 years of serving our community, our classes and career technical training programs engage students in lifelong learning to further their education and career goals.
Career Technical Education (CTE)
Technical training certificates and pathways at Escondido Adult School are focused toward careers in high-demand fields including:
- Animal Care Specialist/Vet Assistant
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health Aid
- Medical Assistant/Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Auto Technology
- Computer Applications/Computer Aided Drafting
- Construction Trades
English as a Second Language, High School Diploma and Adult Basic Education
It’s not about where you begin, but how we can help you get to where you want to be. Escondido Adult School offers classes from high school diploma to English as a Second Language all aimed at helping you build on what you already know and helping you get to the next level in your education and career journey.
- GED/HiSET Preparation and Testing
- High School Diploma Completion
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Programs for Adults with Disabilities
- Pre-Apprenticeships and Internships
Student Support Services
We offer a variety of services to support students both in and out of the classroom. In addition to experienced and caring academic counselors and advisers, we also offer childcare services, coordinate internship opportunities and assist with transitioning to college or a new career.